Specialized trading company
Companies handling Shosha activities and functions in specific business categories
See corresponding subcategories
For Specialized trading company system
- You usually sell in-stock items, but you often sell and deliver goods directly from suppliers to customers.
- In addition to sales of purchased products, you adopt processing operations in the sales process to add extra value.
- When you do business with large companies, inspections by statement of account and promissory notes transactions are often required.
- Issuing notes payable is a large burden upon frequent transactions under such a payment term as 50% cash, 50% promissory notes for more than 1,000,000 yen per bill closing.
- Having purchase/sales routes for import/export, you occasionally need to manage trades as part of day-to-day operations.
Expected effects with Plaza-i
- By using the system from at the stage of sales order, you can save the hassle of hand-making ledgers.
- Reducing the amount of documents to be input manually, you can split the data input burden of stock-taking at month-end.
- Since you can check the estimated sales flash of this month even before the month ends, it is possible to make an effective sales strategy based on data.
- Since Plaza-i covers from billing, cash collection, receivables, payment, and payables management, to general accounting, your company can improve efficiency of business operations as a whole.
Our solutions for you
- Plaza-i Sales Management
- Plaza-i Purchase Management
- Plaza-i Logistics & Inventory
- Plaza-i Receivable