Plaza-i complies with Japanese local requirements while it supports foreign practices such as 4-4-5 week.
Want to manage companies expanding overseas?
You want to keep abreast of the management state of companies expanding overseas in timely fashion.
Characteristics of challenges
- Your current system does not support foreign currencies or multiple languages, so it is not capable of managing foreign subsidiaries.
- When it comes to internal control, you feel uneasy with software applications made in foreign countries.
- It takes time to summarize data output from individual systems of each country, and in addition, accuracy is not ensured.
What employees want
- To accelerate the consolidated accounting by unifying systems in foreign subsidiaries.
- To grasp the management state of overseas subsidiaries in a timely manner.
- To reinforce internal control.
What is possible with Plaza-i?
- One database manages subsidiaries of multiple countries so that you can check the state of each subsidiary in a timely manner.
- Thanks to the Japanese/English bilingual feature, non-Japanese-speaking local staff can input data.
- Supporting both local and reporting currencies, Plaza-i allows you to input data in local currency and output consolidated reports in Japanese yen.
Our solutions for you
Businesses facing similar challenges
Specialized trading company
Construction/Building consultant company
ORIX Shinagawa Bldg. 4F, 2-5-3 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo,Japan