Welcome to the Internet sites operated by Business Associates K.K. (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”).
By using our site, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them before using our site. Note that the content of this page is subject to change without prior notice.
If you wish to contact us regarding our site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We make our site based on information considered reliable; however, we make no guarantee as to the accuracy, usefulness, etc. of the content appearing on our site.
- We disclaim all responsibilities for any loss or damage that may be incurred for any reason whatsoever as a result of accessing our site, believing the content of our site, etc.
- We may alter, correct, delete, suspend, or cancel the content of our site without prior notice. We take no responsibility or obligation to update the information contained on our site. Please note that the information provided on our site may not always be the most up-to-date available.
- 1024×768 pixels or higher for screen resolution.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Ver.8 or later for browser.
The information on our site is protected by copyright owned by us unless otherwise stated. The download, printout, or copy of any of the content on our site should be done within the scope of Copyright Law (Chosakukenho).
When you link our site, please accept the terms and conditions presented below:
- Please email us at email@example.com with the names of your organization and in-charge person, his/her email address, and the page where you want to link our site as well as the purpose.
- We may refuse your link request depending on your intention, etc.
- Usually, you should link our website since our other pages may be deleted without prior notice.
Linking to other websites from our site
Our site may contain links to other sites on the Internet (“linked sites”). They are provided for the purpose of your convenience only and we are not responsible for any services or information provided via any linked sites. When you use such linked sites, please abide by rules of such sites.
- You can set your browser to reject Cookies; however, you may not be able to use all the features of our site if Cookies is disabled.
Our site employs an encryption technology called SSL (Secure Socket Layer) on pages where customers are requested to enter personal information such as Contact Us. With the use of this protocol, customers can be confident that their personal information is being kept secure and their privacy maintained.
*This is an English translation version of our site in Japanese. If there are any discrepancies between the information provided in the original version and this translated one, the Japanese original version shall govern. Any such discrepancies are not binding and are of no legal effect. Please be reminded that the translation may not be done on a timely basis.