Plaza-i complies with Japanese local requirements while it supports foreign practices such as 4-4-5 week.
Want to accelerate consolidated accounting?
You cannot see a clear picture of management conditions of foreign subsidiaries.
Characteristics of challenges
- Each company uses different accounting systems, so you need to collect and summarize data via Excel, etc.
- Your current system does not support foreign currencies or multiple languages, so it is not capable of managing foreign subsidiaries.
- It is troublesome to record transactions between group companies.
What employees want
- To get accounting information of group companies on a timely basis.
- To accelerate consolidated accounting.
What is possible with Plaza-i?
- One database manages subsidiaries of multiple countries so that you can check the status of each subsidiary in a timely manner.
- Making journal entries for intercompany transactions based on one single voucher entry, Plaza-i prevents making mistakes and saves time.
- Thanks to multi-currency and Japanese/English bilingual features, you can easily perform consolidation processes for foreign subsidiaries.
Our solutions for you
Businesses facing similar challenges
Specialized trading company
Construction/Building consultant company
Riverside Shinagawakonan Bldg 3F,1-2-5 Higashishinagawa,Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo